Tear Down!!!!




















Got the bed off the frame, pressure washed everything., TWICE... Then used I don't know how many scotchbrite wheels...After two 18 hour days here is the result....






Got me a nice shiny frame...I still have to do under the engine bay., I decided not to remove the cab or the drive train once I stripped inside the cab and pressure washed underneath the truck. I don't see the point, especially since I don't have a proper shop or the means to lift anything heavier than the hood... I started on the bed panels., removed the old front panel and replaced it with brand new sheet metal. On the sides, just stripped the paint since there were too many scratches inside the bed, stripped the tailgate too. Once the paint was off it didn't look bad at all..Few dings here and there, not intimidated by this kind of body work. Already hammered most out and applied filler. Tailgate is all done and primered, will finish the bed after I get the cab done...

No comments: